We caught up with Michelle Olsgard from Abercrombie & Fitch to find out What's in her bag and more!
Occupation: Sr. Manager, Testing, Abercrombie & Fitch
Volunteer Childhood League President
Chris (husband), Ataleigh (7), Alese (5), Anders (2)
Favorite Quote: "To whom much is given, much is required" (Luke 12:48) I had a special enrichment teacher who gave me a special note including this quote when I was ending 6th grade and I have thought of it most days since. I feel so blessed with the life I've been given and therefore want to make sure I'm doing my best to be a good person, a good mom, and good wife, a good friend, and a good world community member by serving those in need.
Beach or Mountains: Both!
Favorite Meal: Always changing! I LOVE trying new things! Tasting menus with drink pairings introducing me to something new is my fav.
Pet Peeve: People making loud noise while eating... I definitely have misophonia!
My Escape: The water.... on a beach, on a boat, water skiing, paddle boarding, whatever...
Favorite Hidden Spot in Town: The Scioto River... I think most people are surprised when I tell them you can ski/paddle board on it and it is really so beautiful during all seasons. Especially when you can get to some pretty cool areas that have a ton of wildlife/birds and less homes!
Advice on Success: Be open-minded and willing to learn and evolve. Be honest, humble, resilient, and optimistic! (LOVE THIS ADVICE!)
In my Bag:
Bag: Mark & Graham Monogrammed Leather East/West Tote
- Hair tie
- Thank you notes (in case I ever have a minute to catch up on the ones I need to write!)
- Mail.... (need to mail in my CMA Comes Alive RSVP! Always try to support other friends' causes- especially as they are so supportive of my work with the Childhood League!)
- Cough drops
- Wipes & a diaper (just in case - I never bring a diaper bag with me anymore... that was for first children...)
- Sunglasses (love my Marc Jacobs Aviators - on my second pair)
- HRK Repurposed Button Necklace (Had this in my bag as I needed a piece to quickly dress up an outfit for an after-work event!)
- Saje Pocket Farmacy Essential Oils (includes Gutzy, Stress Relief, Fortify, & Peppermint Halo - recommended by one of my super healthy friends to help with any aches & pains or oncoming colds)