Honey Rose & K
Our Mother's Day Wish List May 8, 2018 12:33
Mother's Day is around the corner and we are excited to spend the day with our families. We've been helping our customers shop for gifts for their moms, sisters, daughters, and the women who are like moms to them. Today, you can shop with 20% off online or messaging us to help give the perfect gift, even if its for yourself! Use code MOM at checkout.
Here's what we've been eyeing, buying, and gifting!
1. A staycation at a local hotel. Just because its Mother's Day, who says you can't have an evening away from your family! Uninterrupted sleep! TV to yourself! Time to read the book you've been trying to get through for 6 months! Room service! Head home after checkout, just in time for your family to take you to brunch.
2. A bookstore giftcard. Nothing better than time by yourself to browse the new fiction with a cup of coffee, shop beautiful notepads, and pickup mini chocolates at the checkout counter. We love The Book Loft and Barnes and Noble.
3. A floral statement piece. Flowers are beautiful, but they only last for a week (if you're lucky). We love the idea of receiving a floral statement piece that will last for years. Our gorgeous daisy necklace, chasing daisies necklace, pink petal earrings, and the flower power earrings are great options!
4. Yoga class pass. An hour carved out of the day for your physical and mental health is a gift for the entire family. Whether gifting or receiving, it shows that health is worth giving.
5. Nothing better than giving and receiving a homemade gift from the kids. Our kids make their grandparents art, songs, videos, and books. We also love receiving their homemade gifts and of course, hugs and kisses.
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Honey Rose & K
Honey Rose & K Gift Guide 2016 December 1, 2016 16:38
I love the Holiday season and sharing my favorite things, locally and globally!
Here are some my 2016 picks.
1. Pamper your loved ones with a Gift Card from Charles Penzone Salons. Shop the gift cards Dec 1-23 and enjoy a 4-piece beauty bag or soft blanket free! Nice!!!
2. For the little one in your family! Tru_man Brand Oh What Fun shirt wrapped in Christmas lights around your favorite state...Ohio!
3. Give the gift of Style with Wardrobe Therapy! Stylists aren't just for celebrities you know! Available for Men and Women. Did I hear closet refresh? www.wardrobetherapyllc.com
4. I've got a thing for shoes and I'm digging on the selections at Birch Boutique in Worthington, Ohio. Head over to 689 High Street and top off your look with some great shoes, Free People and accessories.
5. Redefine basics with some awesome tees from Luciana. Follow them on Instagram for the ultimate in LA chic. www.luciana.store
6. Grab your besties for Holly-Day at The W Nail Bar in the Short North. A sustainably chic nail shop owned the coolest sisters. Book your day here: www.thewnailbar.com
7. Heading somewhere special for the Winter? Maybe your Mother in law is going South or your cousin is getting married in Mexico. Customize her a fashion hat! www.bybornandmade.com
8. Staying North and need to keep warm and chic but love the idea of a custom gift? Try the Honey Rose & K leather bolo necklace with custom stamping. Let's get personal. Create yours HERE
9. Nothing says I love you like a good nights sleep. I'm digging the silk PJ's over at www.the-sleeper.com
10. I'm obsessed with the genius web design at www.louisvuitton.com. Pick your style and watch the magic of the season unwind.