Honey Rose & K
Meet ER Doctor Sommer Lindsey and see What's in Her Bag! February 27, 2019 07:00What do you get when you combine an ER doctor, a wonderful cook and the best sense of humor? Look no further, you get Dr. Sommer Lindsey! It's a treat to know Sommer and we think you should too! Also, her hidden spot is now on my food list.
Emergency Medicine Physician
Ernesto, Maya (age 6), Matías (age 4), and Chico, the 110 pound Labrador
(95 in dog years)
Favorite Quote: “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
Beach or Mountains: We do Puerto Rico in the winter to visit my husband’s family and Lake Tahoe in the summer with mine. They’re both my favorite!
Favorite Meal: Authentic Italian, sushi, street tacos
Pet Peeve: I’m reaching the age where you should probably just ask me what DOESN'T annoy me. But if I had to choose one thing, then whistlers. Which is problematic because I’m married to one.
My Escape: My kitchen, My garden, or anyplace with a spa. In a jam: noise cancelling headphones and a glass of wine.
Favorite Hidden Spot in Town: Victor’s Taco Shop in Delaware by Ohio Wesleyan University. It’s a drive, has no place to sit and eat, and is in a building that at one point was likely a Taco Bell. But it’s so worth it. Ain’t no problem a Victor’s carne asada burrito can’t solve.
Advice on Success: My daughter’s elementary school motto is “Work hard, be kind.” If only more adults realized that’s all it takes.
Sommer loves some Louis Vuitton, Chanel lipstick and gloss, a great read, Tootsie Pops, RX Bar, Ray Ban sunglasses, Honey Rose & K coin necklace, Band Aids Colgate floss and Working Hands creme.
Honey Rose & K Gift Guide 2016 December 1, 2016 16:38
I love the Holiday season and sharing my favorite things, locally and globally!
Here are some my 2016 picks.
1. Pamper your loved ones with a Gift Card from Charles Penzone Salons. Shop the gift cards Dec 1-23 and enjoy a 4-piece beauty bag or soft blanket free! Nice!!!
2. For the little one in your family! Tru_man Brand Oh What Fun shirt wrapped in Christmas lights around your favorite state...Ohio!
3. Give the gift of Style with Wardrobe Therapy! Stylists aren't just for celebrities you know! Available for Men and Women. Did I hear closet refresh? www.wardrobetherapyllc.com
4. I've got a thing for shoes and I'm digging on the selections at Birch Boutique in Worthington, Ohio. Head over to 689 High Street and top off your look with some great shoes, Free People and accessories.
5. Redefine basics with some awesome tees from Luciana. Follow them on Instagram for the ultimate in LA chic. www.luciana.store
6. Grab your besties for Holly-Day at The W Nail Bar in the Short North. A sustainably chic nail shop owned the coolest sisters. Book your day here: www.thewnailbar.com
7. Heading somewhere special for the Winter? Maybe your Mother in law is going South or your cousin is getting married in Mexico. Customize her a fashion hat! www.bybornandmade.com
8. Staying North and need to keep warm and chic but love the idea of a custom gift? Try the Honey Rose & K leather bolo necklace with custom stamping. Let's get personal. Create yours HERE
9. Nothing says I love you like a good nights sleep. I'm digging the silk PJ's over at www.the-sleeper.com
10. I'm obsessed with the genius web design at www.louisvuitton.com. Pick your style and watch the magic of the season unwind.