Honey Rose & K
Our Mother's Day Wish List May 08, 2018 12:33
Mother's Day is around the corner and we are excited to spend the day with our families. We've been helping our customers shop for gifts for their moms, sisters, daughters, and the women who are like moms to them. Today, you can shop with 20% off online or messaging us to help give the perfect gift, even if its for yourself! Use code MOM at checkout.
Here's what we've been eyeing, buying, and gifting!
1. A staycation at a local hotel. Just because its Mother's Day, who says you can't have an evening away from your family! Uninterrupted sleep! TV to yourself! Time to read the book you've been trying to get through for 6 months! Room service! Head home after checkout, just in time for your family to take you to brunch.
2. A bookstore giftcard. Nothing better than time by yourself to browse the new fiction with a cup of coffee, shop beautiful notepads, and pickup mini chocolates at the checkout counter. We love The Book Loft and Barnes and Noble.
3. A floral statement piece. Flowers are beautiful, but they only last for a week (if you're lucky). We love the idea of receiving a floral statement piece that will last for years. Our gorgeous daisy necklace, chasing daisies necklace, pink petal earrings, and the flower power earrings are great options!
4. Yoga class pass. An hour carved out of the day for your physical and mental health is a gift for the entire family. Whether gifting or receiving, it shows that health is worth giving.
5. Nothing better than giving and receiving a homemade gift from the kids. Our kids make their grandparents art, songs, videos, and books. We also love receiving their homemade gifts and of course, hugs and kisses.
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Honey Rose & K
Meet The Honey Rose & K Team April 02, 2018 14:43
Karlye Martin Jenny Dingle
Both women have been long-time customers and love accessorizing.
You will find Jenny in Columbus wearing classic jewelry with a good statement piece or pop of color. Karlye also enjoys statement pieces, bold earrings paired with cool bracelets or a great necklace with delicate earrings. It's fair to say we all love to play with our jewelry to make our looks a little more unique!
Our goal at Honey Rose & K is to offer YOU the best customer service, the most unique Eco-chic pieces and to give back to our communities.
Please contact us anytime and check out our new trunk show rewards for hosting. We also have a pretty large private VIP page on facebook where you get first dibs on new pieces, discounts and giveaways. Request to be added here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/590568584631312/?ref=bookmarks
Owner & Designer
From Runway to Real Way September 14, 2017 10:31
Mismatched gold earrings with vintage details.
Bold earrings take you from street to date night.
Long and short statement pieces with eco-friendly design.
Playful tassels and patch details make everything FUN!
Shop the Runway to Real way at Honey Rose & K Jewelry!
Honey Rose & K Gift Guide 2016 December 01, 2016 16:38
I love the Holiday season and sharing my favorite things, locally and globally!
Here are some my 2016 picks.
1. Pamper your loved ones with a Gift Card from Charles Penzone Salons. Shop the gift cards Dec 1-23 and enjoy a 4-piece beauty bag or soft blanket free! Nice!!!
2. For the little one in your family! Tru_man Brand Oh What Fun shirt wrapped in Christmas lights around your favorite state...Ohio!
3. Give the gift of Style with Wardrobe Therapy! Stylists aren't just for celebrities you know! Available for Men and Women. Did I hear closet refresh? www.wardrobetherapyllc.com
4. I've got a thing for shoes and I'm digging on the selections at Birch Boutique in Worthington, Ohio. Head over to 689 High Street and top off your look with some great shoes, Free People and accessories.
5. Redefine basics with some awesome tees from Luciana. Follow them on Instagram for the ultimate in LA chic. www.luciana.store
6. Grab your besties for Holly-Day at The W Nail Bar in the Short North. A sustainably chic nail shop owned the coolest sisters. Book your day here: www.thewnailbar.com
7. Heading somewhere special for the Winter? Maybe your Mother in law is going South or your cousin is getting married in Mexico. Customize her a fashion hat! www.bybornandmade.com
8. Staying North and need to keep warm and chic but love the idea of a custom gift? Try the Honey Rose & K leather bolo necklace with custom stamping. Let's get personal. Create yours HERE
9. Nothing says I love you like a good nights sleep. I'm digging the silk PJ's over at www.the-sleeper.com
10. I'm obsessed with the genius web design at www.louisvuitton.com. Pick your style and watch the magic of the season unwind.
My Favorite Small Businesses November 23, 2015 21:09
I'm a bit crazy when it comes to who I love. These women owned companies are not just businesses. They are supportive to the community, they help others in need, they raise children, they foster friendships and they work as hard as anyone I know. They also answer every email and text you send them. As silly as that sounds it's true. If you need something, they respond. Meet the ladies I respect who run kick-ass creative small businesses and succeed.
Please think of them all year round, not just today.
My favorite dainty jewelry line is One Six Five Jewelry. As seen in W Magazine and more. When I feel the need to layer a dainty piece it's my go-to. You will find me in the OSF earrings daily.
Think a stylist is just for celebrities? Think again. Wardrobe Therapy is the premier styling company to call for your wardrobe needs. If you think you have nothing to wear in your closet, step aside. This company will show you how to wear what you currently own, sort through what you don't need and fill in your gaps. You'll feel comfortable with the team and confident on the go.
Sustainable is our middle name so it's easy to choose The W Nail Bar for your manicure needs. Located in the swanky Short North Arts District with super swanky interiors.
Join us for a trunk show at The W Nail Bar on December 12th from 10-3.
The perfect Holiday card starts with Pieces of You Photography. My go-to photographer for my website photos specializes in shooting your family and little ones. She also creates super chic Holiday cards.
If you want to show a teacher, friend, co-worker or family member how much you appreciate them, head over to Stinks Candles. You can customize your own message of love with adorable matches. So fun!
If you haven't heard of By Luciana by now, you will! This company is taking awesome artisan t-shirts and prints to the next level. Her designs have been seen in major magazines and on celebrities. Browse the selection of inspirational messages and unique designs. Your order arrives with the best packaging to boot.
So there you have it! A unique bunch of women who rock at what they do. Share the love and keep us alive in the community. We are dreamers, creatives, visionaries and neighbors who believe in small business and giving back. Spread the love and enjoy your Holiday season!!!
Steer Horns & Charms Oh My! November 06, 2015 14:09It's here! Holiday has begun to launch online and in boutiques!
What's new from Honey Rose & K?
My favorite addition to the Into The Woods Collection is the steer horn necklaces with beads. You can be certain you saw them here first and we have three styles and more on the way! Look at how the beads shine.
Another new addition that we love are the golden claw necklaces with modern+vintage charms. Each one is unique and eco-chic.
As always, new one-of-a-kind pieces have hit for Holiday and each week will bring new arrivals.
Ho, Ho, Ho.