Honey Rose & K
Something Old, Something New, Something Custom Just for You! June 09, 2018 08:39
Something old, something new...Why not use your bridal jewelry as both? Honey Rose & K has worked with many brides to create a-one-of-a-kind look for their big day. Use your family heirloom to recreate your look into something modern or work with us to breathe new life into a vintage piece.
Avery Hasson, Owner of Shop Olive & Pepper, added some Honey Rose & K to her big day! Back necklaces for Avery and her bridal party were created for the flapper themed occasion.
Whatever you envision for your big day, we can create pieces that will be as memorable as the day. Working with brides is special to Honey Rose & K and we treasure bringing your look to life. To learn more about custom bridal, contact us at email@example.com or 614-284-9411. Follow us on Instagram to see all of our unique creations.
The HRK Team
Egyptians: Best Jewelry Creators Of All Time May 28, 2018 22:02
I just got back from an amazing weekend in NYC with my husband and oldest daughter. We took in the sights, ate everything in sight, and tracked over 20K/day on the Apple activity tracker. It was an action packed three days of fun.
On a rainy morning, we decided to tour a few exhibits at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Met is one of the most fantastic places to visit in NYC, or arguably, the country. Not only is the architecture of the building amazing, but it houses some of the best works of art. We only spend a few hours, only enough to scratch the surface
In my opinion, the Egyptian exhibit was by far the most interesting collection. It was a comprehensive collection of tombs, many with hieroglyphics still visible. Many statues of stone were still preserved, just as they would have appeared 4,000 years ago. Without question, Egyptians were ahead of their time in math, architecture and preservation.
A large part of the collection was jewelry discovered in tombs. As you can see, the detail is outstanding and truly works of art. I found that much of the jewelry could be worn today, and still look fashionable.
If you'd like to read more about the The Met's Egyptian Art exhibit, please visit www.metmuseum.org/about-the-met/curatorial-departments/egyptian-art. Make sure to schedule time to visit on your next NYC trip!
Pool Bling: How to Accessorize Pool Side May 22, 2018 09:10
All winter long, I'm thinking of summer. While I don't enjoy being in the sun, I love laying under an umbrella, while the sun is shining.
Cover ups, new slide sandals, a new suit (or 3), and I'm shopping mid-February for pool days in June. Why? They're outfits! Why not accessorize them!!!
However you rock your swim wear, never forget to accessorize it!
xo,The HRK Team
Our Mother's Day Wish List May 08, 2018 12:33
Mother's Day is around the corner and we are excited to spend the day with our families. We've been helping our customers shop for gifts for their moms, sisters, daughters, and the women who are like moms to them. Today, you can shop with 20% off online or messaging us to help give the perfect gift, even if its for yourself! Use code MOM at checkout.
Here's what we've been eyeing, buying, and gifting!
1. A staycation at a local hotel. Just because its Mother's Day, who says you can't have an evening away from your family! Uninterrupted sleep! TV to yourself! Time to read the book you've been trying to get through for 6 months! Room service! Head home after checkout, just in time for your family to take you to brunch.
2. A bookstore giftcard. Nothing better than time by yourself to browse the new fiction with a cup of coffee, shop beautiful notepads, and pickup mini chocolates at the checkout counter. We love The Book Loft and Barnes and Noble.
3. A floral statement piece. Flowers are beautiful, but they only last for a week (if you're lucky). We love the idea of receiving a floral statement piece that will last for years. Our gorgeous daisy necklace, chasing daisies necklace, pink petal earrings, and the flower power earrings are great options!
4. Yoga class pass. An hour carved out of the day for your physical and mental health is a gift for the entire family. Whether gifting or receiving, it shows that health is worth giving.
5. Nothing better than giving and receiving a homemade gift from the kids. Our kids make their grandparents art, songs, videos, and books. We also love receiving their homemade gifts and of course, hugs and kisses.
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Honey Rose & K
What's In Her Bag: Fit for Barre's Dawn Tuttle April 23, 2018 09:17
Meet The Honey Rose & K Team April 02, 2018 14:43
Karlye Martin Jenny Dingle
Both women have been long-time customers and love accessorizing.
You will find Jenny in Columbus wearing classic jewelry with a good statement piece or pop of color. Karlye also enjoys statement pieces, bold earrings paired with cool bracelets or a great necklace with delicate earrings. It's fair to say we all love to play with our jewelry to make our looks a little more unique!
Our goal at Honey Rose & K is to offer YOU the best customer service, the most unique Eco-chic pieces and to give back to our communities.
Please contact us anytime and check out our new trunk show rewards for hosting. We also have a pretty large private VIP page on facebook where you get first dibs on new pieces, discounts and giveaways. Request to be added here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/590568584631312/?ref=bookmarks
Owner & Designer
Fashion Mannuscript September 23, 2015 14:13I am super honored to have a two spread feature in the September issue of Fashion Mannuscript.
You can read the interview online here and learn more about Honey Rose & K!
It's always amazing to receive press for your work but the best part of my job is being able to do what I love. I feel fortunate to have found my passion and to connect with amazing people all over the world. Thank you for following along and stay tuned for more from inside Honey Rose & K!