Honey Rose & K
What's In Her Bag: Bray's Way Blogger, Reagan Mamer May 16, 2018 09:45
If you follow Columbus bloggers, you are more than likely following Reagan Mamer's blog, Bray's Way. We love her lifestyle blog, full of home decor inspirations (and they're affordable!), wedding planning (the lace dress she chose!), and her favorite eateries. She's one of the nicest people I've met, and truly embodies the mid-western woman: down to earth and charming.
Reagan's home is as cozy as her personality. Just wrapping up a home renovation, the kitchen is amazing and her floral bathroom is swoon-worthy. Her bichon poodle mix, Leo, captured our hearts. Look at this sweet face!!!
Reagan's bag is full of great products, both practical and fun!
Her bag is a bamboo clutch from Amazon. It's light and so fun, perfect for summer!
She carries her favorite Kate Spade wallet (it's actually the best wallet, I am on my 3rd one. You can slide your cards in without having to open it!).
Her mirror sunglasses are from Vernacular.
Her favorite hand lotion is a gift from her friend. She gifted Reagan a bride box before her wedding, full of bridal essentials. She also keeps a travel Benefit mascara with her, for those important lash touchups.
She never leaves home without her travel toothbrush and toothpaste! After each cup of coffee, she's freshening up.
She always keeps a treat for Leo, because he's always in tow (and how can you resist not spoiling a puppy!)
Thank you Reagan for allowing us to peek into your cute bamboo clutch! We love your style, both home and fashion!
To see more of Reagan's great taste, what's she's up to, visit her blog at braysway.com.
Our Mother's Day Wish List May 8, 2018 12:33
Mother's Day is around the corner and we are excited to spend the day with our families. We've been helping our customers shop for gifts for their moms, sisters, daughters, and the women who are like moms to them. Today, you can shop with 20% off online or messaging us to help give the perfect gift, even if its for yourself! Use code MOM at checkout.
Here's what we've been eyeing, buying, and gifting!
1. A staycation at a local hotel. Just because its Mother's Day, who says you can't have an evening away from your family! Uninterrupted sleep! TV to yourself! Time to read the book you've been trying to get through for 6 months! Room service! Head home after checkout, just in time for your family to take you to brunch.
2. A bookstore giftcard. Nothing better than time by yourself to browse the new fiction with a cup of coffee, shop beautiful notepads, and pickup mini chocolates at the checkout counter. We love The Book Loft and Barnes and Noble.
3. A floral statement piece. Flowers are beautiful, but they only last for a week (if you're lucky). We love the idea of receiving a floral statement piece that will last for years. Our gorgeous daisy necklace, chasing daisies necklace, pink petal earrings, and the flower power earrings are great options!
4. Yoga class pass. An hour carved out of the day for your physical and mental health is a gift for the entire family. Whether gifting or receiving, it shows that health is worth giving.
5. Nothing better than giving and receiving a homemade gift from the kids. Our kids make their grandparents art, songs, videos, and books. We also love receiving their homemade gifts and of course, hugs and kisses.
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Honey Rose & K
Host A Trunk Show September 21, 2015 16:05
Fall is in the air and trunk shows are booking!
If you are located in the Columbus area and are interested in hosting a trunk show at your home or business, please contact Meredith for details and hostess opportunities!
Hosting a trunk show has its rewards and is a fun gathering for women.
Boutiques, salons and corporate home offices are the perfect business locations for a trunk show. Create a pop-up shop in your home for an evening of fun with your friends!
It's easy and I provide the Evite image and set-up for the evening so you can sit back, host and enjoy your guests.